WCSH-TV on the radio

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:10:55 EST 2009

I wonder if the 87.9 you heard was someones "overmodulated" satelitte radio
rebroadcaster thingy-ma-bob.

There's an 88.1 in Philadelphia, WPEB with 1W at 21 meters.. with WPVI going
digital, still on 6.. will WPEB be able to get any sort of power increase
that would make their signal useable past a few blocks?

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com