DTV rescan finds a number of numbers changes

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Sun Jan 25 20:52:10 EST 2009

Channel 21 Concord NH ION, used to be

21-2  Ion
21-3  qubo
21-4  IonLife
21-5  Worship

Actually on the channel designators used to show up, that is 21-2, with no label, i.e. Ion.

Now the channels, in the same order, are renumbered 21-1, through 21-4.  21-5 still shows on my box as black, but the program guide for 21-5 is upto date for the Worhsip Channel.

WDHD Boston I always used to scan 7-1, 7-2, and 42-5.  42-5 would alsways give an audio only indicator, with black screen.

Now I am seeing 42-3 and 42-4, with same programming as 7-1 and 7-2.

John B
Derry NH