RTN and ThisTV (was Re: WJAR drops Weather Plus)

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 15:38:00 EST 2009

Personally, I'm really enjoying the Retro Television Network on WJAR 10.2.  It's a welcomed change to the sameness of the rest of the OTA fare (analog or digital).  I know that RTN went through some economic issues a few weeks back.  But with all that out of the way, I think they will do fine in the coming weeks and months.  I also look forward to ThisTV on Channel 7.2 (WHDH-DT).  Having watched WCIU/26 and WWME/"MeTV" stations (Weigel Broadcasting) while in Chicago, myself, I'm sure that This TV (a combined effort between Weigel and MGM), that it will be a winner as well.  Kudos to WHDH for planning to add ThisTV to Channel 7.2 .

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"
radiojunkie3@yahoo.com