Save the date! B-R-I/NERW dinner next Wednesday

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Thu Jan 22 00:18:37 EST 2009

Sorry for the short notice - but it looks like I'll be in eastern
Massachusetts and Rhode Island next Wednesday and Thursday (Jan.
28-29)...and that means a NERW/B-R-I dinner.

The "where" is still being worked out, and Garrett and I are wide open
to suggestions (probably something south of Boston this time, as we'll
be in SE Mass/RI during the day on Wednesday), but the "when" is pretty
solid - 7 PM, give or take, on Wednesday 1/28.

Got a suggestion for a dinner location? Drop me a line off-list and
we'll get something nailed down.

(And if anyone has extra copies of today's - Wed. 1/21, that is - Globe
or Herald, drop me a line off-list, too...)

See you next week!