Salem News: Leveille cancellation saddens Generosa

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 13:00:27 EST 2009

5 hours could become 10 or more very easily.

I don't know how much Dan bills but I don't think he is a big profit
generator. Supposedly the Bruins bill 3-4 million which is one reason
they are on BZ.