FCC Applications & Actions

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:55:47 EST 2009

The principal of ACME Broadcasting II, Inc is a close, personal friend of
mine and recently purchase another facility, an actual radio station under
the name of second entity. I'm part of the second entity in the capacity of
programming & research assistant.

I believe that the owner of both the Richmond, Maine permit and the other
facility he purchased plans on doing some serious programming when
everything is in order and built.

Paul Walker