Weather cat walk-on

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:38:48 EST 2009

One time, when I was visiting Maine, I flipped on channel 8 when the transmitter
was on Mt. Washington.  They went from the studio to a special room for weather
forecasting on top of the Mount, and a cat was sitting there on the counter as the
mountaintop weatherman did his bit.
Oh, I've had several cats, and the one here was no heavier that felines
I've possesed...my current cat is a little less portly.  Anytime I had
communications with former Globe radio correspondent, I would comment
about my cat:  she (Clea) is a fervent ailurophile.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com