WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Jan 7 12:46:56 EST 2009

Did you guys get the e-mailed request from WBZ radio today asking
"how are we doing" and welcoming our opinions?  I plan to weigh
in.  Do any of you?  It was signed by Peter Casey, and the message reads:

"Happy New Year! Hope 2009 is off to a great start!

WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030 is always here for you. Traffic on the 3's,
Weather on the 10's, and Breaking News When it Happens.

And if you'll just take a couple of minutes to let us know how we're
doing, you can help to make WBZ even better!
<http://www.bmilem.com/m/?s=dwbz-am&d=3974&q=dwbz-am20090107252720090107120044&e=dlh@donnahalper.com>CLICK
HERE to fill out a short listener survey, and as a special thanks,
we'll automatically enter you into a drawing to win dinner for two or
even a week-long vacation to Aruba! We really appreciate you taking the time.

So let's make it a great year together! Thanks again for listening to
WBZ NEWSRADIO 1030, and good luck!"