demise of WHDH (AM) was: Nightcap

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Jan 4 20:54:31 EST 2009

Incredibly that could actually happen now.

The NY Times has angry stockholders while the Herald is privately
owned by Purcell (Murdoch)

The Globe is getting thinner by the week.

Maybe Atty Ross can interject here but is there any way the Times
could just file bankruptcy for the Globe division and keep NY out of
it for now? I know in Chicago the reverse happened when the Tribune
filed by the Cubs are not involved.