WHDH NBC Weather Plus is finally gone

Mike Ward mward@iname.com
Sun Jan 4 12:55:27 EST 2009

Garrett Wollman wrote:

> I believe Gannett decided to keep the weather service on its stations,
> and I recall a couple of other groups being mentioned as well.  (They
> haven't yet committed to carrying Universal Sports.)

I'm actually fine with that.  I have zero interest in Universal Sports,
and if there's gonna be something eating up bandwidth on 3.2, it may as
well be a low-bandwidth weather channel that's currently graphics...

BTW, Retro TV Network isn't an option for anyone anymore, at least at
the present...it has apparently gone dark in dispute between Equity
Media and whoever picked up that company's pieces...