Nightcap

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 21:42:06 EST 2009

I resigned live on the air once, with the station ownership having no idea..
but it was done in a very tactful, very respectful manner.

I basically said that although there were many differences among the staff
and we had some squabbles, I appreciated everyone and learned alot and would
be forever greatful.

Paul Walker