WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Mark Watson markwats@comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 21:15:26 EST 2009

  Pat Desmarais and Lovell Dyett have been replaced by Kim Kommando. Not
sure if the show started at 7 or not, as I tuned in on the car radio seconds
before 8 and caught the end of a spot, then the top of hour ID into CBS
News. At :03 a generic "Traffic on the 3's" intro, sounded like it was
voiced by Gary LaPierre, the live traffic update, a couple of spots, a local
headline update (possibly recorded) from Rod Fritz, then Accu Weather, and
then Kim, which BTW is a best of show this week, she's away till next
weekend. Off went the radio. I'm sure my radio wasn't the only one that went
off.

Mark Watson