If CBS AMs dropped IBOC...

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:27:38 EST 2009

I saw that posting too and I was totally amazed.  Here's a guy from the midwest
checking the radio scene in Boston AND posting to a board read by denizens
of the area.  I think that's a good sign, so I may check out his show from time
to time if I'm awake then.
BTW, WBZ was NOT running IBOC this morning (Saturday) so I was able to pick up WCNL-AM 1010
up in the Sunapee, NH area (WCMX-AM 1000 in Leominster is STILL off-the-air).

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com