WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Eli Polonsky elipolo@earthlink.net
Sat Jan 3 18:44:30 EST 2009

Mark Watson wrote:

> And with Steve Leveille out, I believe that leaves
> only 2 live and local folks on the air weekday
> overnights on Boston radio: Michael Burns on Magic
> 106.7 and Albert O. on WROR. I believe both stations
> also have live weekend overnight hosts as well.

WMJX does, but not WROR. Weekend overnights on WROR
seem to be jockless after Albert is done for the week.

If you count announcing two short live breaks per hour
during satellite fed programming, there's also myself
or Charlie Kohlhase overnights on WBUR (plus the Con
Salsa show hosted live by Jose Masso Saturday nights).

WATD in Marshfield has live (albeit unpaid) overnight
hosts, and so do many volunteer college stations that
don't have to worry about payroll.

EP