WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 18:38:34 EST 2009

I am sure the bulk of the renovation money was handled by the TV side.
As far as radio side went they just moved into the TV newsroom.

CBS is getting pounded in all of their divisions. Their billboard
division is hurting with way too many in-house ads.
Local TV news has been a disaster in most markets where actually
channel 4 is one of the few showing a pulse.

I was always of the belief that you have to spend money to make money.
Obviously that is no longer the case.

Steve should be given a chance to say goodbye because for many older
shutins he is one of the few friends they have. There was a reason
people in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Illinois and who knows where listened to
him. He was original, friendly and fun.

To have WBZ say he was under the weather last night was simply cruel.
Morgan when pressed told the truth..hopefully he doesn't lose his gig
over that.