WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Jan 2 17:30:54 EST 2009

I didn't say CBS doesn't have massive debt but WBZ itself should be
minimal. They have been in the same building since 1948, transmitter
location was bought around 1940 etc.

They certainly have never overpaid for talent on the radio side either
and if a talent demanded too much BZ would find somebody else.

CBS overpaid for both Infinity and American Radio and that is what is
killing them now. There is where your debt is.