ReRe: WAS FCC coverage change maps - IS Fussing with things aroundtheantenna

Robert F. Sutherland madprof@ix.netcom.com
Fri Jan 2 16:29:55 EST 2009

Dan, re cordwood pile,  thank you for a belly laugh.
As I recall, in WWI(?), there was attempted use of trees
as antennea, with a slant feed wire.

>> firewood--it measures ~6' high by 40' long by 16-in. thick
Once upon a time, I often helped a friend, who logged out areas,
cut & split to cordwood... his 6-wheel dump truck would haul
2 cords max.  I'd estimate the described pile as less then the
dump truck, thus less then 2 cord.
  Wow, a imprecise measurement field, so far from my PC's
and approximate radio tech calcs.

>> southeastern New England's largest mouse farm.
One ponders if the mice moving around could affect DTV signal strength?
(woah, me saying "mouse" meaning creature, not PC tool)