WCAP a trend-fighter (was: WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais)

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Jan 2 15:46:25 EST 2009

As far as software, I'd use Audacity.  It's free and easy to use with some
need "processing" options.

With respect to RTR decks, I have several used ones cheap.  Please contact
me off list on Monday or later.

Brian Vita, President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4