WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

A. Joseph Ross Joe@attorneyross.com
Fri Jan 2 15:44:21 EST 2009

On 2 Jan 2009 JohnOnTheSeacoast wrote:

> Yes, you are correct, and I think Rod Fritz was the new director.  I
> am trying to recall who owned the signal then?  Was it GM?  Also, I
> rememember Garabedian flipping 1060 to All News and Billing it a
> Boston Station, including a billboard on Rt 1A in Revere.

I believe it was still Tanger.  WHUE-FM continued the beautiful music
format, and eventually, they blew up the news format on AM and went
back to beautiful music there, too.

--
A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                   617.367.0468
92 State Street, Suite 700            Fax: 617.507.7856