WAS FCC coverage change maps - IS Fussing with things around the antenna

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 2 12:24:46 EST 2009

>  Also frustrating is how seemingly insignficant repositioning of the antenna can make
>  large differences in the reliability of the reception,

My DTV reception is affected by where I park my car in the driveway. My TV antenna is adjacent to my driveway.  So depending on what DTV channels I want to receive, I park my car in a certain position,

I really hated to move the car this morning, as it was really hot on WSBK-DT, which I was really having trouble with!

John B
Derry NH