WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 23:39:36 EST 2009

Dick

You set the standard for that overnight show that has been followed by others.

I have been listening to BZ overnight since you did the show. I will
not listen for one second to any syndicated show.