WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Thu Jan 1 22:28:12 EST 2009

By the way while Steve Leveille's Geocities site is still up, the radiosteve.com domain name is down--
and I found via a WHOIS search that while radiosteve.com is registered till Jan. of 2017, it's
registered to... WBZ Radio, 1170 Soldiers Field Rd...
So unless Steve can get that domain name back, it'll be a 404 message for awhile.

And yup I misread the post which asked about _AM_ live and local (I was thinking "talk stations").