WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Sid Schweiger sid@wrko.com
Thu Jan 1 21:46:22 EST 2009

>>Reread the question you thought you were answering. You even quoted
the part that makes your answer irrelvant: "Are WBZ nd WEEI (AM) the
only Boston _AM_ signals..."<<

>>WTKK is live and local 9 am to 10 pm with Graham, Eagan and Braude,
Severin, and McPhee. WRKO is live and local5:30 am-9 am (new hours)
With Finneran and Feinburg and 3-7 pm with Howie (though tech. they're the
flagship of what isa regional show)<<

Did WRKO sneak out of Burlington onto some FM stick when we weren't looking?

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom New England
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Brighton MA  02135-2040