WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Sean Smyth sean.smyth@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 13:51:15 EST 2009

On Thu, 1/1/09, Scott Fybush <scott@fybush.com> wrote:
> I'm increasingly glad I got out when I did. I can't imagine
> I'd be having a very good time at 1170 Soldiers Field
> Road these days, assuming I still had a job there, which
> seems increasingly unlikely, considering.

It's amazing how two vital mediums (print journalism, broadcasting) are killing themselves off through repeated job and budget cuts, thus driving away audiences and not serving the customer very well.

Of course, the issues are slightly different, with the everything-for-free Internet serving as a common denominator.