Paul Harvey says his last good-day?

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 23:48:49 EST 2009

Odd thing was Harvey for years had trouble being cleared in Boston. He
was deemed too conservative for New England (koff koff)

In the late 70's WACQ-1150 cleared both his news and 'rest of story'
feature and it was the most listened to thing the station aired by
far.

When WACQ became WHUE the mighty 1030 grabbed him.

Keith Oberman showed up on MSNBC tonight and said Harvey was the
inspiration for Countdown, to give snippets across the board.

Richard Nixon admitted he knew he had lost the country when Harvey
said on the air 'I love you Mr. President but you have to go'.

He was fiercely loyal to his adopted Chicago .