The sob stories have begun

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 10:42:44 EST 2009

On my Radio Shack  Digital Stream converter boxes a signal in the RED at 25, will produce a pixelated video transmission with broken audio but will generally stay locked on.

At 30 of the 0-100 scale as indicated on the on screen overlay, still in the RED of the red, yellow, green signal strength bar, I get stable video and audio 95% of the time.

At 35 out of 100 now in the YELLOW, I get 99% stable video and audio.

My best signals are WMUR 9DT at around 85-90 signal strength and WENH 11DT at around 80-85 signal strength in Derry NH with a very modest outdoor antenna.

John B
Derry NH