WBZ on WODS HD-3

Nickolas Noseworthy ncn86@hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:23:43 EST 2009

Here in South Central NH, WBZ HD signal does not come in very well at the house. I have a wire strung through my attic for AM reception, and the WBZ HD signal is spotty at best during the day, and does not exist at night. Heck WCBS-AM and WFAN-AM come in better with HD then WBZ does during the day or night! Having a directional FM antenna on the roof, WODS HD 1, 2, and 3 come in clear at all times of the day. So listening to WBZ on 103.3 is the clearer, better option then on AM, here in Merrimack anyway. A second choice to get listeners to tune in.