Randy Price Resigns From Channel 7

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Tue Feb 10 13:15:23 EST 2009

If you have Comcast ON DEMAND it is available on the WGBH menu.

The problem with 7News is the managers are not Bostonians and in many
cases come from WSVN. Another problem is Ansin despises IBEW because
in Miami he pays next to nothing for labor.

When Sunbeam first kicked WHDH into WSVN mode they spent a small
fortune sending Dan Hausle ANYWHERE on the planet to give a local feel
for major stories.

Ansin is oblivious to the simple fact if a major local story breaks
viewers will watch WCVB or WBZ.