WSMN Could Be Returning To It's Original Studio Building

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 09:37:16 EST 2009

The building was used by the Nashua Fire Department for "smoke" training a couple of years ago. I don't think they were kind to the building. Granted it's more steam than smoke being used in the drill, but it still has to cause some impact (mold ??)

The property probably either behind J-Dons variety and/or the EZ Mini Storage. The land behind their is sandwich between Route 111 and the Nashua River very near the Hollis town line.  Back in my late teens I had acquaintences who lived at the house / farm property where the mini-storage is. As far as I know it's still in the family.
The land behind both locations is pretty much out of sight and was and probably still is unsuitable for any housing / building development, except for perhaps a utility shed or two.

With that said, I was listening to WSMN on the ride into work this morning, through the static of their weak signal. I usually don't listen, but that voice in my head said too ?$#%?

John B
Nashua Native
Derry NH