3 Boston AMs Get Program Test Authority For New Facilities

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Mon Feb 9 17:39:20 EST 2009

<<On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 13:53:25 -0600, "Paul B. Walker, Jr." <walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com> said:

> Unless I've missed it on the list previously, this is from AllAccess.com: (I
> haven't seen it on the list yet)

Reminder TO everyone: IF you ARE going TO quote SOME Web SITE (like
ALL ACCESS), you ARE still EXPECTED to SAY something MEANINGFUL
about WHATEVER it IS you QUOTE, in YOUR own WORDS.

Photos of the new facility will be on our site in a few weeks,
assuming I get off my duff and finish editing them this weekend.

-GAWollman