Randy Price Resigns From Channel 7

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Sun Feb 8 12:27:14 EST 2009

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Heh  So easy to overlook WLVI these days..

Especially since they make it so easy. In reviewing the DVDs I recorded
on my Boston swing last week (during which I apparently missed recording
WHDH itself completely, somehow), I was amazed at how "CW56" essentially
ceases to exist for the hour that "7 News at 10" is on. No promotions
for any CW56 programming during breaks, at least the night I was taping.
Indeed, I'm not sure I even saw a WLVI legal ID, unless it was buried in
the break before the 9:00 CW show ended. (I didn't see a legal on WLWC,
either.)