Randy Price Resigns From Channel 7

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sun Feb 8 11:55:25 EST 2009

Ansin is unique in major market TV as he only owns 2 stations and it
is the family business and he can call both markets home.

Give the man credit as he made 7 a news player for the first time in
history. He has never shown excessive love for high priced talent and
it is amazing Randy lasted 12 years.

I dread what is coming but he has too many WSVN people whispering in
his year. If they go the blood and guts route and it works the other
stations will follow.