Weather Channel on Comcast

kenwvt@gmail.com kenwvt@gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:44:43 EST 2009

Comcast plans to have most of the country off of extended basic on analog
this year. Right now they are rolling this out in Seattle and other areas
out west. Comcast has ordered millions of DTAs (digital tuning adapters)
which are very cheap cable boxes and are giving 2 free to analog tv owners.

Read this article:

http://www.mercurynews.com/tv/ci_11620152

-Ken

On Feb 4, 2009 7:38am, Jeff Lehmann <jjlehmann@comcast.net> wrote:
> > comcast will carry the Weather Channel in HD as soon as they get all the
>
> extended basic channels off of analog (like they already > have in
Boston).