This TV

Laurence Glavin lglavin@mail.com
Tue Feb 3 16:24:14 EST 2009

I've observed it too, and it's up and running Tuesday afternoon.  Yes,
it doesn't appear that infomercials are being aired, but there ARE
advertisements.  Since the MGM Lion is behind the company, maybe
they'll have more class than to run those long-form paid ads, at
least for now.
Speaking of infomercials, Boston's most unnecessary TV station, WMFP-TV 62/WMFP-DT 18
seems to have boosted its power on channel 18.  When I installed by DTV-to-analog
converter on my kitchen tabletop tv, there was no signal from that outlet at
all, but today (Tuesday) it came in about as well as the big boys (WBZ-DT; WCVD-DT;
WHDH-DT; WGBH-DT and WGBX-DT)  Nothing yet from WFXT-DT or WLVI-DT.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com