Greater Media Boston Cuts

The Seacoast theseacoast@maine.rr.com
Sun Feb 1 14:00:34 EST 2009

When I catch the PM Drive, I hear no jocks (as of last week anyway), so I
tune 105.7 off.

SS

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Watson [mailto:markwats@comcast.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:56 PM
To: Lou; 'Boston Radio'
Subject: Re: Greater Media Boston Cuts

Lou wrote:

> So does that leave WROR with Loren & Wally as the only regularly
> staffed shift?  It appears that 105.7 is in  pretty-much the same
> state as prior to the WVBF/WROR change.

  When they moved Julie Devereaux from middays to nights they left the
midday spot unhosted. I haven't listened during the 7 to Midnight timeframe
the last couple of nights to determine if there was a live air shift, but my
understanding is the overnights are definitely not staffed. This morning I
believe it was JC Haze in the 10 o'clock hour hosting their weekly "Top 40
Countdown" feature, which today was the top 40 Tom Doyle "Townie Tunes"
(parody songs). BTW I have heard JC Haze doing some PM drive shifts since
Paul Perry's departure.

Mark Watson

Checked by AVG.
8:03 PM