top radio personalities in Boston?

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sun Dec 27 22:56:52 EST 2009

If not Curt Gowdy, I'd have to say Gil Santos.  His sports reports on
WBZ were always well done over a very long period of time.  He has his
following as the Patriots play by play announcer, even though I'm not
much of a fan of that part of his broadcasting career.  The Red Sox
announcers over the years became very beloved due to familiarity, but
none of them had much impact overall on Boston Radio, IMHO.

-Dave Tomm