top radio personalities in Boston?

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sun Dec 27 22:51:05 EST 2009

I don't think you can leave out Dale Dorman.  He had a major impact on
Boston Radio for many years.  He's also in the Radio Hall of Fame.

And Matt Siegel should also be in the conversation.  He's been the
dominant morning show personality in Boston for well over a quarter
century.  He'd be on my list.

-Dave Tomm