Waterbury, CT Area Radio Pictures

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:20:15 EST 2009

I traveled to Waterbury today and decided to take a few pictures during the
trip!

WWCO-AM 1240 Tower
http://www.onairdj.com/wwco.jpg

WATR-AM 1320 Towers: (I had to walk to the very end of their parking lot and
climb a very tall snow bank for this picture!)
http://www.onairdj.com/watrtowers.jpg

WATR-AM 1320 Historical Lobby Display
http://www.onairdj.com/watrlobby.jpg
Contains items from WATR-TV, WATR-FM suchas transmitter tubes, mic ceubs and
other stuff

In the WATR 1320 Newsroom with News Anchor Courtney Miller Rao:
http://www.onairdj.com/paul1.jpg

In The WATR-AM 1320 Studio:
http://www.onairdj.com/paul2.jpg

George in the WATR 1320 Newsroom:
http://www.onairdj.com/george.jpg

George in the WATR 1320 On Air Studio
http://www.onairdj.com/george1.jpg

George, Paul and Courtney in the WATR 1320 Newsroom:
http://www.onairdj.com/paul.jpg

Here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah and The Best
in 2010!!

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.