Still Do AM Radio DXing?

Mario Gonzalez Jr. mariogonz@aol.com
Fri Dec 4 11:25:11 EST 2009

When I was younger and I lived in New York City, I used to love to
listen to AM stations from all around the northeast and midwest.  I
would love listening to the various baseball games on stations from
Philadelphia, Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, etc.  At night, I would
listen to WOWO, after WLIB went off the air.  I would hear the music and
the hockey games (I can't remember the name of the team now).  I would
also listen to music on stations from Buffalo, Albany and Windsor Ontario.

With these stations being on the internet, I can still listen to them
and I can hear baseball games so maybe the hobby isn't quite dead, but
different.

Mario