HD Comments

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Fri Dec 4 12:27:16 EST 2009

Although I try to be low key about it, most of you know that I'm a pro audio
dealer.  When I say Eli's comments about the Sangean, a line that I
represent, I took the liberty of forwarding the comment to the VP of Sangean
for his thoughts.  Below is his reply to my comments.

Say what you will about the receivers, I'm very impressed by their
dedication to customer satisfaction.

Eli, if you're interested in his offer, please contact me directly.

Brian

Pro Cinema - Pro Audio - Pro & Consumer AV Equipment & Supplies

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4