Attention all AM DX-ing fans!

Bob DeMattia bob.bosra@demattia.net
Fri Dec 4 06:42:48 EST 2009

WWGB is Spanish religious
WNVR is Polish
WBGS is oldies

So my money is on you hearing WBGS.

I've found that if you type 'radio 1030' (or any other frequency) into
Wikipedia you
get something like the following.  Since the summary lines mostly show the
location and format of each station, it's very helpful for DX'ing when you
want to
figure out what you're hearing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&search=radio+1030&go=Go

-Bob