IMUS

lglavin@mail.com lglavin@mail.com
Tue Dec 1 14:57:01 EST 2009

I haven't checked for December yet, but another station with 'CC' after 'W' has been
signing on before local sunrise all fall: WCCM-AM 1110, COL and transmitter site : Salem, NH
In October and November until the start of EST, when LSR was 7:00 am, WCCM powered up
at just before 6:00 am, carrying several minutes of Doug Stephan's first hour...same thing in
November EST.