All-classical 99.5

Peter Q. George radiojunkie3@yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 11:45:53 EST 2009

Is WNCK running Stereo?  And would they being fed via over the air (99.5) or via other means (fiber, STL or satellite)?  The reason I ask is.... isn't there a 99.5 "God squad" translator on the Cape already? I'm sure it would impede the terrestrial signal from 99.5/Lowell.  Just curious....

Peter Q. George (K1XRB)
Whitman, Massachusetts
"Scanning the bands since 1967"

radiojunkie3@yahoo.com