Red Sox leave WRKO

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:03:24 EDT 2009

>>Meanwhile, will there be any other changes on WRKO?

Not sure; would think for now they will stick with Finneran and Feinburg, Laura I., Rush, Howie, Savage (supposedly he gets
good ratings?), Doyle, and the overnight UFO guy. I could stand someone like tape delayed Dennis Miller at 7 but usually I'm
listening to the Sox then and again, supposedly Savage does well. (WRKO does run a best of Dennis Miller on weekends. They could
even run tape delayed Glenn Beck; who knows.)

Would WRKO add a local host at 7? Or even at 10?

As for today, it looks like WRKO is not running syndie stuff due to Ted K's passing. They had Todd Feinburg and Avi Nelson on
instead of Ingraham and hinted there would be more (not sure who'd be on during Rush's hours)