Red Sox return to WEEI

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@mail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:57:38 EDT 2009

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/this-just-in/213426/red-sox-radio-broadcasts-return-weei

So much for the WRKO, er WEEI, er, whatever Red Sox radio network; apparently they are heading back
to WEEI (as far as I know WRKO won't carry them at all; maybe during Celtics conflicts?) Perhaps
a reaction to presence of Sports Hub.

Bad news for me; I work nights and WEEI's signal stinks. Wait till we hear from all the Sox fans who
can't pick up WEEI all that well and won't hear the games now. (If I were Entercom I'd simulcast on
93.7 or 97.7 too)