WBCN Retrospective Part 1 Now available online

Steve Sawyer stevewest106@hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:09:27 EDT 2009

Hi All!

I've posted the first of many segments of the final four days of programming on WBCN & WBMX, courtesy of list member Jeff Lehman's recording efforts.  I intend to put the entire 8 gigs of recordings he gave me online in a scoped version that takes out the music and commercials to comply with copyright laws.

Garrett:  I hope posting this isn't a violation of your list rules, I'm a bit unfamiliar with how things work on the list these days as I don't read nearly as often as I used to.  I'm sending this because I realize the historical nature of this and I'd like list members to be able to hear this broadcast as featured on Airchexx.

Here's the direct link to Part 1: http://airchexx.com/markets/boston/the-end-of-an-era-104-1-wbcn-boston-says-goodbye-part-1-august-8-2009

Jeff, thanks a lot!  I got the CD in the mail Saturday.  I'll be weeks editing this stuff!

- Steve West