WDCR-AM 1340

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:22:41 EDT 2009

The tower, as far as I know, is STILL standing in it's original location
before it went silent. Ir is adjacent to an athletic field and was taken
silent when stuff was severly damaged with construction going on nearby.
That "stuff" included the ground system.

I'd be interested if anyone hears this as to how far the signal goes and
what programming is on the air.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com