WDCR-AM 1340

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 16:54:47 EDT 2009

My source would be the Associate Dean & Executive Officer for the Dean of
the College Office at Dartmouth, Mr. Gordon H. Taylor himself. I've spoken
to him on the phone several times, including this morning and exchanged
several emails with him.

The sale of WDCR, if it happens, will include no studio equipment and very
minimal transmitting equipment. Whoever buys it will have to move the tower
OFF Dartmouth University property.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com