Mike Thomas at BZ-FM

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sun Aug 16 17:53:47 EDT 2009

I was "Mike Thomas" on this list for a long time.  That was the air
name I used in Portsmouth & Worcester.  Since I've been off the air
for awhile now, I reverted to my real name a couple of years ago.
While I did work in NH for awhile, I live in the 'Boros.

The Mike Thomas that programs WZLX & WBZ-FM came to this market
several years ago.  He programed rock stations around the country
before that.  I doubt it's the same guy from the WTBS days.

Dave Tomm
Formerly known as "Mike Thomas"