A place to feature WBCN Airchecks

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 12:53:32 EDT 2009

> Gang, I'm not sure who it was that said he was recording the end of
> WBCN and was looking for a place to exhibit them, but I would be
> thrilled to post them on Airchexx.com.  Tried to reply to the thread
> but apparently I didn't set up the mail correctly on my iPhone when
> sending it the other day.

I recorded just about the whole 4 days (except overnights, when there wasn't
anything going on). I've got them as MP3 files, which total about 6 gigs. I
don't have access to anywhere to host audio files of that size, as most of
the files are 6 hours long, and about a half gig. I have had a couple people
request to hear the complete collection, and I'll probably put them on dual
layer DVDs, unless someone is able to host files of this size.

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA